today has been strange. It started off good, then i had that one 3 hour class, and I just got so bored. My professor is a good one, and I enjoy the class... but no one should have to sit through a 3 hour class twice a week. I have a test n this class on Thursday (my professor just told us today). Then I went to work... that wasn't bad, then I came home just worn out, but some of my friends wanted to have an un-birthday dinner. So, I went kinda worn out, but I had a great time. I have been letting myself assume things about a certain friend of mine. It was wrong of me, and I don't feel that what I have been assuming is completely true now. It was fun being with my good girl-friends again. Assumptions can get you into trouble... and usually only cause unnecessary grief on the part of the assumer.
Question/thought of the day: Why do good people let the wrong people have a negative influence on them? I always seem to lose friends to people who only have negative influences on them. I can name at least 3 friends that I have lost due to this "process." It's even worse when you try and warn them, and then they act like you don't know what you are talking about, and don't heed your warnings, or the warnings of others... it's sad. It hurts me more than anything else. Especially knowing that I am powerless and can do nothing to persuade them. But, I have to realize that only God can really turn some around. I'm just a person.
B-t-w, the AT&T commercials really make me laugh... and I think it would be interesting to be a psychologist.
Hope you have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment