Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Events progress.... kinda.

Quick update on the situation:
He did not ask her tonight- there were too many people and she was busy. He plans to make a 2nd attempt tomorrow at some Woody Jenkins thing. Oh, one more thing, the girl he marries has to like politics... but not too much. She has to have at least a little bit of knowledge as to who is running, for what office, what they stand for, etc. If she is not registered when she tuns 18, God help her.... 


j/k :) hehe

1 comment:

Sarah Beth said...

Oh, the growing of brothers. How does it happen so quickly, and why must it happen to us also?

Oh well.

:]

Thanks for your sweet comment. Don't think I've forgotten you either! I love reading your stuff - makes me feel like I can keep up with what's going on with you (and maybe I'm not so far away).

Sorry it took me so long to comment back - I got yours right before my family, Uncle Troy and I left for France. (Guess that means I need to post again!) Nathan and I start back at school in the morning....We'll see what God has to teach me throuh this term.

We're doing well. (Just looking forward to a yet-to-be-scheduled trip home.) It's mostly sunny but still cold lately and the tourists with their maps and baby stollers are arriving in Oxford. I love watching them see Oxford for the first time, probably because I feel a little bit like a long-term tourist here.

Can't wait to see pics from youth! I miss y'all so much. Tell everybody I said hey.