School is almost out for the summer, and although I will be working every single day, I don't mind. I am ready to be free of deadlines for just a while. I think if it was something I loved to do, I wouldn't mind the deadlines...
I keep wondering what I am going to do when I am done with BRCC. I want to go to a Christian college... I was looking at Louisiana College in Pineville (Christian college), but it is kinda legalistic... and Mr. Frank told me the same thing on Sunday. He said a few of the kids that go to Grace Life have gone and said so, too. I wonder if Legalistic would bother me more than BRCC's minimal liberalism (I say minimal because I have not seen an excessive amount of it- it may exist more in other classes though). I guess I'll see where God takes me. TOPS would pay for La College, but do I want to go that far? I wouldn't be living with my family. I would only seem them and my friends on the weekends. BRCC should just offer religious studies... or B.R. sends seminary or something....
Hope you have a wonderful day!
Dom
No comments:
Post a Comment