Hm... I have been so busy. Finals ended on Wednesday I rushed to work, after work it was raining cats and dogs (almost literally), I went home, went to Joey's graduation, then we all went to T.J. Ribs. It was fun :) There was a good bit of damage around town, though. It was kinda crazy. Ally, Felix, and I ended up watching a movie called the Island. It was pretty good. I ended up going home though because I fell asleep a few times :) Then on Thursday... um, I think I ran errands, went to work, hung out with people. (everyone came to our house) then we went and saw the midnight showing of Prince Caspian. Good movie. I'll write about that in another post, though. Then, on Friday, I have no idea what I did, but I was busy all day... and I saturday, I traveled with the Chalas family to Florida.
I'm in Florida on the youth leaders trip. It's been interesting so far. Shockingly enough, we finished a game of Monopoly last night in about two hours. We had seven people and it became a team race. 4 vs. 3. I was one of the four. But then David ended up getting out. By the rules of the game, I won. But actually David pretty much game Stephanie and I all his property and money. So, I didn't really win. But I just like playing it, so it's all good :) Ten we played some Hearts. I've only ever played that on the computer. I think we were up till like 2? I dunno.
Right now the forecast is a bit cloudy (I think I would get tired of saying "forecast' if I said it all the time like the weather man). I'm not sure how much sun we will get or if we will be able to go to the beach. I bought a Cinderella kite that Caroline and I can fly :) I can't wait! I love kites! hm... I kinda wish someone like Jen or Ki or something was here with me. It feels weird being the only single girl. Not gonna lie. I also wish I had my camera... hehe
Anyways, now that I finally have time, this is for In Search Of Christ:
I believe that we were born into this world as "sinners." Why? Well, when Adam took that first bite of that apple, he separated himself from God. In doing this, though, Adam condemned us all spiritually. As soon as we came out of our mother's womb, we were condemned. That stinks, right? So, what can we do to fix this? We are going to go to heaven from the beginning. We are born to run a race of death, basically. Running a race of death can get so wearisome. We need life. Where can we get this thing we so desperately need? Jesus is the answer. God sent His son to save us. To give us life. What does a dead man need more than life? Nothing. Jesus is our life... we just have to accept His gift of life. Everyone on this earth has a common problem. This problem is sin. God created us to need life, and He gave us the only possible way we can get it. His Son. God doesn't care what we have done, who we have done it to, or how many times we have done it. He created this world for us because He wants to love us and for us to love Him. He doesn't want us to be separated.
*I have to run, but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer. And I am sorry this post isn't very in depth. If there are certain things you would like me to explain, just ask :) *
No comments:
Post a Comment