Tuesday, March 10, 2009

walk about

Just because I find it highly amusing, I am going to describe what is happening at my house at this very minute....

My mom is coming in and out of my room, tailed by my two sisters:
Mom: They're in the driveway now
Me: *trying to work on my midterm* Our driveway?
Mom: No.

Exit Mom and Kristian

Enter Shelby

Me: What are you doing? They didn't see anything
Shelby: *walks back out after messing up the blinds

Exit Shelby
- I'm glad my family aren't really spies... they would stink at it-

Mom: *back in* I can't see, I can't see. The bush.
Me: *chuckle while clacking on keys*
Mom: *chuckles as well... but more of a, "yeah, I know this is ridiculous, but it's exciting" kinda chuckle*
Cat jumps on my bed
Shelby is back: The husband and wife are going back and forth talking to the police officers.
Kristian: *creaking across living room floor* Ben, Joey, and Kyle just got back. Mom said I should text them.

-um, what for?-

Shelby: Our neighbor is in handcuffs! Actually, it just looks like he is. *all this said while facing me* He is just standing with his hands behind his back, we thought he was handcuffed, but he just reached down and scratched his leg
-um, nosy neighbors mean anything to you guys?-

Jonah is now mumbling something about Ben and Kyle... and Joey said something... I dunno. Something that must be exciting because he had excitement in his voice when he was speaking.

Shelby is walking around and whispering... and I forgot to mention that they turned off all the lights.. is that supposed to be un-obvious? They were all on like 5 minutes ago... they all all "mysteriously" go out. The reason my room was the center of attention for a while is because I have the best view of the street. haha. don't ask how we all found this out... we have had practice...

Jonah is texting Joey. Joey replied with a "haha" to something Jonah said... and Jonah is reacting that in his "Joey voice".

The lights are off in my room as well, but it sounds like someone is shuffling outside my bedroom door. The cat is out there too... or maybe it is just the cat pouncing on some inanimate object.

anyway... that is all. oh, the adventures we have.

signed the mostest un-spy-est of all families.

No comments: