I don't believe I have heard as many curse words in my life span than I heard last night in that play. Ridiculous. I can't tell you how many times (no joke) I wanted to shout "use your words!" Ok, I don't even pay to see movies with that in it. And I hold theatre at a higher standard.
I got 95 bonus points in my theatre class :)
I missed a Prolife seminar the other night... it made me kinda sad.
Ok, well a guy sitting three chairs over from me apparently plagiarized his paper, and then his professor caught him... so instead of a 'C' he got an 'F'. He was upset...
huh?
And my professor was rude to me in an e-mail when I asked her a question, but the item i asked her about, she moved back because of something she did. I don't understand her. Sometimes I get tired of undergrad classes.
AND!!!! I'm going to a literary conference in N.O. in a few weeks. I am so excited! They have panels and these things called "master classes" where well known authors and such talk about what they do, tell you how to get published, etc.
My dream conference :)
And since I am a SELU student, what would cost me like $70... is free.
My dad won't like it (because it's in New Orleans), but this is a great opportunity, and one of my classmates is probably going with me. She is nice, and hyper :)
I'll talk to him and sooth his conscious about it.
oh, also my Uncle is going to Nicaragua (that is a mouthful- you may skip that word if you wish). He leaves early Monday morning. He is going to see a lot of the kids I saw last time. I miss them more than I can convey. I am sending stuff for them, which makes me feel a little closer, but it certainly doesn't compare. That is where I belong. Drat money...
ok. that's it. I just thought about all this crazy and posted it.
a fond farewell until we meet again
"and in case I don't see you, good morning, good evening, and goodnight!"
signed:
just me.
No comments:
Post a Comment