i also just finished scheduling my last semester at BRCC (i'll be getting some real writing in). If i wanted to, by the end of next semester, I could graduate with a 2 year associate degree. I'm not going to, but yeah. I'm planning on southeastern right now. That means 5 more semesters.... eh. (you'd think I 'd rejoice over that since I don't know what I want to do with my life, but I can't... it seems too long). We will see where God takes me though. I also want to o to Ravencrest (Bible college in Colorado) at some point (perhaps after I graduate)... I don't know what I would do with that, but I do want to go... really badly. They have online classes as well, but what's the fun in that?
I've been surrounded by negative people lately and it seems to be giving me a negative outlook on life. I can't stand it. I don't like feeling oppressed by the world. Don't these negative people know that Christ has conquered the world? I'm trying to live like it, and they just want to shut me down. I detest negativity... and they like to excuse it for being "realistic." Ok, maybe sometimes, but not all the time. I can be realistic and not negative... I've been learning to do that for a year now.
dear God, what am I going to do with my life?
I've had such a restless spirit lately.... so much so that I just want to get in my car and go sometimes. instead of leaving school and heading to work everyday, I want to take that wrong turn and get out. I've been feeling this way for about 6 months now... and the feeling just won't leave. I cant forget about it. I want to go on a mission trip and just stay there for a while. I've been praying about it a lot. I keep asking God where He wants me, and so I'm just waiting for Him to bless me with an opportunity. Even if it meant taking a year off of school and just going to some country and becoming friends with the people there and sharing Jesus with them. I don't want some temporary week experience in the midst of poverty, then back home again.
I'm going to Nicaragua with my Uncle at the end of July... but that is only a week. And I just keep praying that God will keep me open (you may not know it, but that word is loaded) to everything. I write all of that to sum it up by saying that God has given me this spirit of spontaneity for Him and His people... and it won't be put out.
I'd rather be [His] servant than [their] royalty any day:
His.
P.s. sorry for all the scatteredness. my brain works better that way. you can imagine what my papers look like before i fix them... haha
oh, and i'm published now (but not under my name). woo-hoo
No comments:
Post a Comment