Saturday, December 20, 2008

I've decided that I'm weird. One day I am with some friends and have the best day I've had in a long time, then the next day, I am with them again.... but it's totally awkward. 

hm. something to ponder.  

Oh, and I am also feeling a bit grinchy this year. I want to do something more than just the buying and giving business. American Christmas is soooo commercialized... unlike Armenian Christmas, in case you didn't know. I think I may just go live in Lebanon. next year I am buying gifts for no one. well not really.... but i don't like what christmas has turned into. it's rather pathetic. buy and give buy and give. an endless cycle that has totally lost its meaning. why do we give people gifts?! I mean, I know why to a certain extent... but what really started all of this? what would people from other countries that have nothing think of the way we celebrate Christmas?

see. told you i was being a grinch.

gah!

No comments: